Your privacy is important to International Press Syndicate (INPS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that INPS collects, and the ways in which INPS uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
INPS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including your favorite topics);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your Email, your full name and place of residence);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your date of birth, profession etc.); and
- Any other information that you send to INPS.
Using personal information
INPS may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where INPS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, INPS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
INPS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
INPS will store all the personal information you provide (on its secure servers).
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website (at some stage, when relevant) will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
INPS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- By post to
International Press Syndicate, Marienstrasse 19/20, 10117 Berlin, Germany
International Press Syndicate - A Division of 2403924 Ontario Ltd..- 33
Lafferty Street, Toronto, ONT M9C 5B5, CANADA